Introducing ChatGPT-4, the Next Level
As AI-assisted search enthusiasts, we’re still learning how to use ChatGPt’s 3rd version expertly. And in anticipation of OpenAI’s next version, ChatGPT-4.
It’s not available publicly as yet, however you can sample a weak version of it on Bing. When it is released on the chat.open.ai website, you’ll be able to subscribe to it here: https://chat.openai.com/chat.
In this post, below, we look at 20 important things content creators can do with ChatGPT-4.
Ready to Move up from ChatGPT-3
ChatGPT-3 had limitations of the size of the database it uses, and had a poor understanding of contexts. Very often, the initial prompt creates material that is general and basic and isn’t particularly valuable, except for a public school student wanting to investigate encyclopedia topics. ChatGPT doesn’t say if it carved the material out of an encyclopedia.
Sometimes it just misunderstands what you asked it.
The output performance of ChatGPT-3 hasn’t matched all the hype, but we can confident that OpenAI will get this right within the next 6 years, and give us a product we can rely on to help produce a degree of content quality we’ve only dreamed of.
In fact, ChatGPT-4 may still be a long way from their dream of generative AI content excellence. Currently ChatGPT-4 says it doesn’t rate trustworthiness or quality of a source. It draws only on topical relevance. This means, that we as content researchers have to use this solution as an initial research tool, and then drill down on each detail that it presents.
Validating the accuracy and truth of its output is something no one is talking about, not even OpenAI. So for our context, ChatGPT-4 is an improvement over ChatGPT-3, yet there’s a long way to go. It merely changes our role in the content production process, perhaps relying on us for very high level thinking, verification, and creativity.
Some content writers may not like those tasks much, especially amateurs. It does mean hard work if we want create impactful, engaging, and sales converting content that Google will rank highly.
More Data, Fresher Data, and Extra Computational Power
With version 4, the database has been expanded significantly (about 600 times bigger). And OpenAI has also evolved computational processes and likely is having its hardware and processors upgraded along with cloud power which requires a lot of money.
This version upgrade involved human feedback to improve results, and now requests for disallowed material are handled properly.
ChatGPT-4 API: The new application programming interface is being used by companies to tap into their own databases which are rich in insight, highly relevant material, and connections. This is where ChatGPT-4 will be powerful since the data is rich and the system can be “trained” to do deeper research.
New developers are using the ChatGPT API to build mind boggling products to help build software and it will leverage the full power of the Azure cloud. My client explained some of the developments going on in Silicon Valley and how AI is the hot ticket today. Offices are filling back up because they’re all on the ChatGPT and AI bandwagon.
Now while some of the media were dragging OpenAI and ChatGPT through the mud, it’s apparent this is the ultimate tool for AI-assisted search and knowledge acquisition. The marketing community in particular are anticipating the increased Generative AI content production.
There’s a lot of theory and suppositions about ChatGPT-4, but in this post, let’s focus on the capabilities that can make a novice content creator look good, or make a professional content producer create amazing market leading content that ranks high on Google.
Improving Content Research
There are so many ways for the artificial intelligence system to assist with research to find difficult to find topics, ideas, elements and solutions. It would take a content writer ages to find this material, assemble it, and fashion it into an article.
As an example, OpenAI speaks of its use case involving stock market giant Morgan Stanley and its hundreds of thousands of pages of knowledge and insights spanning investment strategies, market research and commentary, and analyst insights in different locations and content types. Their old search system (Google?) may have provided a list of related documents, but that is hardly sufficient for a company that requires depth, precision, and productive insights. And ChatGPT is not about to do stock market forecasting.
ChatGPT-4 can do more of the pre-processing to save time — a capacity that can save a lot of money.
It’s important to note that ChatGPT-4 can learn via user prompts to take different angles on content creation, topic selection, keyword usage, and ordering of content. Which means the end content produced can be completely unique. In the ChatGPT-4 API, the program could be prompted/instructed to include only certain sources or to disregard material from other specific sources (e.g., New York times, democrats.org, CNN, etc.) that a programmer could tag as politically biased and untrue.
The list of ChatGPT-4 capabilities rises the more you can visualize what it might do. ChatGPT-3 can’t conceive of these capabilities on their own and won’t be able to discover uses its not programmed to consider. Someone (us) must create this list of specific capabilities.
- is more accurate, reliable, creative, and able to handle much more nuanced instructions than GPT-3
- can learn topics and then take tests with astonishing success
- can accept both image and text inputs from users to help them understand a product or objects they may not now anything about
- let’s you ask a question about a photo or image you have and the content of that image
- significantly reduces hallucinations/system errors relative to the previous ChatGPT models
- can offer suggestions for products, services, or activities based on a visitor’s interests and preferences
- can engage visitors in meaningful conversations on a wide range of topics
- can imitate an author’s writing style or tone of voice, if a large corpus of their written work can be fed into the model. The model will then learn to mimic the author’s unique writing style and tone by identifying patterns and common phrases in their writing
- can help with researching topics and finding relevant sources for the content
- can help with outlining the structure of the article by suggesting headings and subheadings based on the content creator’s main points which may aid coherence and organization for many writers
- can help with writing the content by generating text based on the content creator’s prompts or outlines (the writer assists ChatGPT to improve what it has output)
- help with editing the content by providing suggestions for grammar, spelling, and style
- to aid in improving impact and reader engagement, ChatGPT-4 can aid in topic selection, headline optimization, tone and language optimization for specific audiences
- can provide insights on how to structure content for readability, usability, and shareability
- can provide insights on the language, tone, and style that will resonate most with the target audience
- can deliver content/copy that is consistent with a brand
- can generate more than 25,000 words in output (3000 in ChatGPT-3). Besides, the model is well-trained in 26 languages
- can help content creators optimize their calls-to-action (CTAs) for maximum impact and conversion. By analyzing the language and style of successful CTAs in the past
- can help content creators optimize their landing pages for maximum impact and conversion, by analyzing the language, structure, and design of successful landing pages in the past, to produce landing pages that are engaging, informative, and inspiring
- can help content creators create content that resonates with readers on an emotional level by analyzing the language and style of successful emotional appeals in the past.
Those are 20 hefty benefits of this artificial intelligence research and production system. How many of them are overstated? My prompts produced contradictions and overstatements. Relying on ChatGPT for search engine optimization won’t produce market leading results. It has only a rudimentary understanding of Google’s very complex ranking system. Much of that is beyond its comprehension.
Google has warned that having an Generative AI tool for copywriters produce the same content to be published on websites (repetitive, low value) is against their guidelines, especially content that hasn’t be reviewed, validated and cleansed.
Google isn’t opposed to AI-generated content as long as it’s unique and high quality (according to their algorithm). So in utilizing ChatGPT-4 and its API when it arrives for us, it’s how we use it creatively to extract the right output from sources and then edit it to be original, authentic, reviewed and effective.
Some ChatGPT reviewers and ChatGPT itself are saying it has powers to impact, engage, move emotionally and help convert visitors into customers. This is overstating it. The fact is, it doesn’t understand human emotions or decision making. Therefore, how can it possibly create the right words, passages, stories, and other elements that move human beings to buy a particular product?
So, again, ChatGPT-4 is yet an evolution in AI assisted generative content creation. How we will work with it is still not decided. Someone like myself will be creating a process of doing research with it, giving it instructions, and training it to focus on essentials, and then asking ChatGPT to provide some of the structure. The new interface is said to allow a refining of focus of research.
In the end, it’s back to good old manual editing where the actual great content is created into the masterpiece it has to be today.
Call Gord to get started with exception Content and SEO packages: 416 998 6246
Search Engine Optimization Services | Stock Market Forecast for 2024 | 2024 Outlook for US Equities | Oil Price Forecast for 2024 | Stock Market News Today | Atlanta SEO | Los Angeles SEO | Boston SEO Company | Boston Real Estate Marketing | Real Estate Marketing Consulting | SEO Audits | Real Estate Websites | Real Estate Marketing Packages