Find a Coffee Shop Near You
Below you’ll find a large interactive map of coffee shops in your location. Whether you’re in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Toronto, Seattle, Sacramento, Orange County, San Jose, Las Vegas, New York, Boston or Miami, no worries.
If the coffee shop for you isn’t there, they don’t want to be found! And while you might find Starbucks shops and McDonalds Cafes galore in most cities intown or on the road, the most popular and prevalent, you should check out other shops and bistros for a special organic or Costa Rica flavor.
Some independent coffee shops offer exceptional atmospheres, fun, relaxing and with views! Find one below, local to your specific geolocation.
Where are the most popular coffee drinks?
- Americano. A shot or two of espresso with a little added hot water.
- Cappuccino. is an Espresso with some steamed milk topped with foam.
- Café au Lait. Half coffee with half steamed milk.
- Espresso. Brewed by forcing a small amount of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans
- Latte. Made with espresso and hot steamed milk, but milkier than a cappuccino.
- Breve. American variation of a latte: using steamed half-and-half mixture of milk and cream instead of milk
- Macchiato. Espresso macchiato, is an espresso coffee drink with a small amount of milk, usually foamed
- Chai Latte. a flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs
What is your Favorite Coffee Shop and Coffee Drink?
Global coffee drinkers consumer more than 2 billion cups of coffee per day, and the coffee industry employs 5 million Brazilians, and millions more workers in Costa Rica, Columbia, and Vietnam. Coffee sales represent about 80% of revenues for many restaurants worldwide. And let’s not forget how many workers it employs right here in the US from Los Angeles, to Miami to New York and Chicago. Literally millions of jobs depend on the sale of coffee.
Which coffee shops brands have the most locations?
- McDonalds McCafe – 1300 locations
- Costa Coffee – 1700 locations
- Tim Hortons – 4300 locations
- Dunkin Donuts – 10,000+ locations
- Starbucks – 20,00+ locations
Coffee is big in America (Starbucks had an income of 4.2 Billion dollars last year) and it’s becoming big in China too. And that means thousands of coffee shops are springing up in countries that have normally not been big consumers of java.
America Divided on Which Coffee Shop Brands They Prefer
Most searches for a coffee shop near me are likely to involve a Starbucks downtown, on a highway, or near an airport. The map below plots them out in detail with driving directions, sometimes a picture, and a menu. You may have to push the “+ button” until you drill down to specific areas where coffee shops near you will appear.
Find Coffee Shops Near Me
Find restaurants near me Los Angeles, restaurants near me in San Diego, and restaurants near me in Toronto. Enjoy dining out tonight with the food, drinks and atmosphere you’re hoping for. Enjoy your visit and make some beautiful memories.
Restaurants Near Me Toronto | Auto Insurance Los Angeles | Winery | Health Apps | Vacations | Travel | San Diego | University of Toronto | Dubai Tourist Attractions | International Living | California Surfing | Los Angeles Housing Market | San Diego Housing Market | Toronto Housing Market | Calgary Real Estate 2018 | New York Housing Market | San Francisco Apartments | Best Electric Cars | Home Solar Systems | Dollar Exchange Rate | Los Angeles | Nature’s Emporium | Whole Foods | Homes for Sale Near Me | Real Estate | Restaurants Near Me Airport
GordCollins.com — Restaurants Near Me – California New York Texas Illinois