Beautiful New Condo Buildings in Toronto Over the last 10…
How do Get the Best Price for Your Home?
Chances are if you’re looking at the housing market stats or the MLS listings, it’s because you want to time the purchase or sale of a home — yours. It is a great time to sell, where once in a lifetime fortunes will be made.
But your mind is made up, you’re going to sell your current home, and trade up, or move to a better neighbourhood. You ask “How do I get the best prices for my home?” There’s some help right here in this post.
Homes for sale are scarce, but it won’t be like this forever. We’re at a dicey point in the housing market right now. You’d be very wise to begin your plan and strategy to sell your home for the maximum price. Why the maximum price possible using a strategy? Because your home is the biggest financial asset you’ll ever possess. It’s a real estate investment that could launch your life into a beautiful direction. Put a little mindful effort into this.
Please don’t tell me you’re “Content” with the status quo, because we all know how temporary that is today. Nothing and no one is secure anymore. Contentment is a fool’s paradise.
If you’re also into real estate property investment opportunities, the tips here apply equally. It’s all about make your next real estate transaction work out with a positive return. Why should put up with losing money? You need to cover the agent’s commission and all the fees and taxes and more, so you’re going to need a good selling price.
You Need a Good Solid Selling Price You can Focus on
You’re looking for proof of your home’s value and how you might get the very price on the sale of it. That’s fine. You should get the best price in a market driven economy. Will you get the best price using a local agent you saw on a garbage can in Los Angeles or the backend of a San Francisco trolley car? Or is it better to visit realtor’s websites and get to know them first?
Don’t finagle about realtor’s commissions because a good one is going to get you tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars more in San Francisco Bay Area. It’s a sellers market with a great forecast.
You want to improve your life and you need emotional justification for getting a selling price and begin figure out the when of the move. With a little study of the market and realtor marketing strategy, you feel you’ll be more on top of this transaction. Completely understandable because a home sale is a rare event and it’s your huge fortune on the line.
I Don’t Want to Talk to An Agent
At this point, you don’t want to talk to an agent because you’re not sure what you want, so how can you tell them? The good agents know this and they’re going to present lots of options in neighbourhoods, home styles, price points, and amenities and carefully gauge all the things you want. Some will ask you that on their website.
Why don’t we speed up the process of you understanding what you want to buy and how you can sell your home for the best price? That’s the complete transaction for you. Your goal is to get the maximum amount of money for your home, or get a big mortgage loan, and then search for the perfect home for you.
The Best Home Selling Tips Possible
- Find an agent with good character and personality, who can reach more buyers — do an audit of their online marketing because 90% of buyers go online. Is their online material all about them or all about helping customers? The Real estate agent’s linkedin profile will show how many connections they have created, and their Facebook account will tell you about their ability to engage prospects, and their twitter account will tell you how active they are online. Their presence on Google search will tell you how much reach they have to buyers searching online. (type this into Google site:https://therealtorswebsitedomain.com (or .ca ). Basically put site: before their domain name and click search! Google will show you how many pages of that realtor’s website they have listed in their index. If they have 26 pages listed, that’s not good. If they have more than 2000 pages indexed, that’s good). Check their testimonials and do a Google search of their name. Seriously, check them out – don’t hire an unknown stranger even if you saw their face on the back of a bus.
- Ask them for a report on their sales activity — what was listed price and what did they sell it for
- See how many homes they are the listing agent for right now
- Certainly get comparative evaluations of many homes in the neighbourhood
- See how the agent sells homes, such as how good is the photography and have they done videos, and is the layout of listings on their website attractive and easy to read
- Ask them how they would improve the appearance or curb appeal of the home
- Fix or renovate anything that is awful in your home or property – and a realtor can tell you what’s unacceptable in your home which will drive the price down
- Make buyers feel comfortable and special by cleaning up your driveway and walkway areas. put in some shrubs and ornamental trees to create a visual break between the house and the street
- Have your home professionally staged so it looks perfect for buyers – move most of your stuff to a storage area or rent a portable storage bin for the backyard.
- Clean the bathrooms and the kitchen so they’re spotless — replace the toilets and worn fixtures – buyers don’t want that stuff!
Selling Strategies and Tactics Galore!
If you’d like to learn more about how to get your realtor to sell your home over asking price, why you need a real estate agent, what skills good realtors possess, and which cities have the best selling prices, I’ve got a blog post for that! Yes, the real estate forecast across the US is very good for a while. Even if prices in your neck of the woods isn’t rising, I’m predicting you’ll be a big winner when you sell.