What Truly does Create a Successful Luxury Realtor? Realtors who…
Practice a Successful Realtor System
To serve my realtor clients as best I can, I needed to know what successful agents do and what unsuccessful agents don’t do. What I’ve learned about agents, I can apply to my own real estate marketing service. You can never be too good.
As the realtor in the video below talks about, you need leads. Other realtors say it’s a numbers game. Make more connections and you reach more people. But who are the best 20% of prospects who will create your commissions and how do you capture them as clients?
Connect via Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter and offer up great content that makes them feel good. Everyone selling a house will go online and visit realty websites. It’s so quick and easy, why wouldn’t they go online?
Word of Mouth + Social = Powerful Brand
Your neighborhood word of mouth network might die out too often, meaning your time consuming, physical ground work is wasted. With a great Google and social media and advertising presence you can keep those fledgling leads alive. Power up your brand in their minds, and use all channels strategically — show up on their smartphones too.
Take a look. Here’s why many realtors don’t become successful:
- don’t build enough leads
- don’t have a system of identifying the top 20% of great prospects
- lack the funds and marketing campaign to take it to a profitable level
- expects broker brand/website will build enough leads
- don’t prospect enough therefore don’t get wind of people who might sell
- it’s a numbers game and they don’t get enough leads
- procrastination — never taking chances and leaps of faith
- don’t follow up
- don’t take care of their clients – poor relationship and customer service skills
- don’t treat the customer like a good friend
- poor communication skills — don’t get their value proposition across
- don’t maintain a friendly, courteous relationship with all contacts
- lose confidence after some frustration such as losing a sure sale – better to be overconfident, optimistic and resilient
- believe the job is too tough when they really haven’t made the decision to be great at it
- react slow to seeing opportunities and acting on them
- don’t use their imagination to generate a wider approach to collecting leads and making contact
Contact me today email@example.com for a review of your online presence and about a new content strategy. Now’s the time to ramp up and accelerate your digital marketing and lead creation.
PS, remember that digital marketing including Adwords is a bargain (this graphic shows how you can create a lead for less than $2!)