Artificial Intelligence in the Real Estate Market Are you all…
Homebuyers Are Watching More Video Than Ever
Real Estate Video is a selling machine. As you’ll see in a few of the videos below is how video can present properties for sale in a more compelling, engaging way. The end result is more engaged viewers, more interested buyers and ultimately a higher selling price.
This post you’re reading is one of my most engaging posts with an amazing engagement time of 15 minutes. Why? Because it’s helpful, on a topic people know is important, and it’s entertaining. This is what good content looks like.
You’ll find 18 reasons why you must use Real Estate Videos to sell homes in 2018. And you’ll be enjoying some astonishing videos and infographics too. Change your approach and change your results.
If you’re a home owner, you’ll want video as part of a complete digital marketing sales system working for you. That will combine with Facebook and Google Adwords ad campaigns, compelling marketing pieces such as blogs and downloadable guides, along with a superior digital sales strategy.
Video adoption is still lagging online yet consumption of video is increasing. Both Realtors and homeowners may not be convinced, but in reality the cost of producing video has dropped. Hundreds and hundreds of new high quality real estate video production companies have spawned in the last couple of years.
Video Is Growing in Use Online
Video on your webiste and Facebook is great, but it’s also important in advertising. Having your own video within your Facebook video ads, lead ads, or Google Adwords ads is very powerful.
Viewer engagement numbers are very high.
Combine that with remarketing ads and you have persistent high quality exposure to your audience. And Realtors, if you have a list of prospects emails and names, you can target custom audiences and target only those people. This maximizes your impact and minimizes waste.
Take a look at some numbers here from Hubspot.
With drones and 4K video technology, you’re able to present your buyers with an exceptional sales piece complete with elegant music and key selling features to help get buyers focused on buying your home. It really is about focus, and that is created through effective videos.
Forget what you’ve heard and expect about video. Speak to a video producer and let them explain what is possible and persuasive. Open your mind about how video can represent you and your property.
Video doesn’t preclude in-depth blog posts, viewable mls listings, and material that builds trust. Video adds an additional visual element that is engaging. You really do need it. There are few realtors below who understand the power of video. If it’s done with good taste, sincerity and good production values, a video can be a powerful lead generator. And let’s not forget how sharable a Facebook or Youtube video is.
Using a real estate presentation video may have more selling power than you realize as you’ll see in these amazing realty videos below. You can get more offers, sell higher, and get offers faster. Let’s launch a bidding war. If your realtor isn’t using video, you’re missing out on leveraging engaging content that will impact, engage and persuade.
According to an Australian Real Estate Group, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
If You’re Going to Sell Your Home – Get Big Exposure and a Beautiful Video
Let’s explore the world of video real estate marketing and how it might benefit your online reach, impact and sales. Video’s such a fun medium, you’ll have a fun time exploring and evaluating it.
Mobile and Video really growing: Smartphone traffic will exceed PC traffic by 2020. Ultra-high-definition (UHD) will be 20.7 percent of IP video-on-demand (VoD) traffic in 2020, up from 1.6 percent in 2015.
I’ve got 18 compelling reasons why video should be part of your home selling and marketing mix. Which of the 18 are most important is up for debate, but perhaps the top reason is that consumers online are watching more video than ever.
Some are forecasting that most internet traffic in a few years ahead will be video viewing on mobile phones. Reading isn’t a whole lot of fun on a smartphone and it makes sense that consumers will expect content and information in a non-readable format. It’s not that they don’t want to think, it’s that they will lean to information that’s easy to experience and absorb. Video has a big advantage over text here (however, let’s not forget that Google ranks your pages using the text!)
The power of real estate videos is in three dimensions: 1) technology and functional compatibility, 2) emotional engagement and retention, and 3) enhanced reach into the marketplace. If you can achieve all of these rather difficult challenges, you’re on your way to top sales. For the homeowner selling a house, property, or condo, it can generate multiple offers leading to a sold over asking price result you most certainly want.
Agent Introduction and Update Videos
Here’s Austin Realtor Jill Leberknight with her agent introduction video. She’s an exceptional pro:
The Best Real Estate Listing Videos
To whet your appetite, view this video from Sureshot and you’ll not how elegant it is and how it well it reveals the features of the home. Is this more powerful than the MLS listing data?
And in this real estate video, we see how seamlessly and comfortably the drone aerial footage is fused to the indoor shots. How much more would your home or condo sell for with a video like this?
And the shots and vistas in this video are compelling.
So much creative styling, motion, color, sound and visual content can be used in a real estate video. This is a ranch style home in beautiful Canmore, Alberta Canada.
Now if you have a professional film crew handy, you might take the video home viewing to new cinematic heights. Get blown away by this land/sea/air excursion into an incredible mansion in Del Mar California, just north of San Diego.
Real Estate Video in 4K – The next Generation is Here
Oh yes, our adventure isn’t complete without sampling an amazing 4K video of a home for sale in Utah.
Have to admit it, those Drones do have their purpose in real estate video marketing.
18 Reasons to Use Real Estate Videos
- Videos keep visitors on the site and not leaving – the average user spends 88% more time on a website with video with many viewers watching the same video several times.
- Videos often rank well in Google search results on their own
- Video engagement is watched by Google thus your page looks like it is of more interest to searchers and your Google rankings will rise
- Homeowners prefer realtors who use video on their websites
- Video attracts 3 times as many links to your site compared to other types of content
- video increases email engagement and sales response rates
- Video creates better impact and memory retention/recall for better branding
- Video is more emotionally engaging and when you’re selling, it’s all about emotion when buyers are making the decision to buy – when buyers see rooms in motion they’re more likely to think about how their kids would use the home — important prepurchase behavior
- Videos build buying intent, activate impulse, and make buyer prospects feel more confident – Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% according to Unruly.
- Video presents and reveals top home features more convincingly
- Youtube is very popular still and reaches a lot of consumers
- Video is still leading edge and prestigious – it greatly enhances a realtor’s credibility and professional brand image
- Homebuyers want and expect real estate videos — come on, they’re buying their dream home!
- Neighbourhood video tours are fun – and you can brand your videos anyway you want
- MLS stats alone leave buyers feeling cold – they’re not statisticians, they’re flesh and blood, emotionally buyers who want to feel continuously good about their intention to buy a home
- People love sharing videos with friends on Facebook and other social media – friends and family provide positive feedback to them
- Personalizes video is one way a local realtor can beat the big real estate brands and websites — their Achilles heel is a lack of personalization and emotional connection
- By doing a short cameo appearance in your video, you’re introducing yourself in the most way — relative to a pleasant tour of the property – which moves them a step toward negotiations
When visitors see only an mls listing, it is a bland piece of content that unfortunately you can emotionally associated with. What happens in branding terms, is that you become a commodity because this exact same mls info is found on hundreds of other realtor websites
How do You Make a Great Real Estate Video?
What makes a great real estate video?
- excellent well defined videography with great lighting that makes everything visible and transparent
- smooth sweeping motions that provide a comfortable viewing experience
- a few visual surprises
- the right music for the target buyer
- 4K high definition video and ultra high quality audio
- a personal introduction from you
- aerial views of property and neighborhood
- home is nicely and professionally staged
Here’s Australian videographer Dave Dwyer explaining how real estate videos are produced: davedwyer.com.au
What better way to learn some real estate video tips than via a video?
Real Estate Videos statistics. See the great collection compiled by Virtuets. https://www.virtuets.com/45-video-marketing-statistics/
There you have the ultimate Guide to Real Estate Video. Take a broader look at your homemarketing plans for 2018 and 2019 and integrate video in it. The value of increased audience engagement and social media engagement shouldn’t be understated. It’s tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars difference depending on your needs.
More Insightful Posts: Home Price Forecast 2020 | Stock Market Projections | Stock Prediction | Stock Price Forecast | Oil Price Forecast | Housing Market Crash | Stock Market News | Top Trending Stocks | Dow Jones Forecast | Are Home Prices Dropping? | Market Forecasts