Digital Marketing Review
Are you struggling like most realtors at digital marketing? Are you confused about which content works, which channels produce, and how to convince prospects to work with you?
An in-depth review of the crucial things you’re not doing and how to do them strategically is just part of the solution you need for 2021.
I’m a 23 year veteran of digital marketing and during that time, the marketplace has become very complex in terms of technology, specialized expertise, and competition. You must step it up to do well now.
Getting Laser Clear About Your Digital Marketing
From Linkedin to Facebook to Google search and remarketing, it’s important to have many channels working in harmony. And a clear, quickly comprehensible value proposition backed solidly by persuasive content they’ll love is just one area your current approach may not possess.
This audit is a custom (not computerized) review providing insight into excellent digital marketing strategy so you can do better. Get your business turned around or taken to the next level of profitability.
Planning is the key to a winning strategy and your plan comes from your Digital Marketing Audit
As part of your audit, I’ll give you ideas on how to correct problems in your site navigation, content visibility and strategy, visitor engagement, content quality, value proposition, messaging, social communication, conversion funnel, website performance and more. I don’t waste my time or yours on any channel that will never really produce results.
What does your Audit Cover?
- the effectiveness of your website/social content and overall content strategy
- your site’s search engine optimization and Google visibility
- technical site problems and web design issues
- your use of mls listings and special content
- your unique value proposition
- your use of FB, Linkedin and Twitter
- your blog content, it’s relevance and engagement
- your graphics, visuals and sharable content
- your website traffic and conversion funnel
- customer engagement
- your advertising effectiveness
- your PPC ads and conversion rates
Any solid marketing strategy begins with a solid look at your market and how you’re using your online assets to reach, engage, and convert to sales.
Don’t hold your breath for your old strategy to start working. I can help you plan a better one.