Most Desirable Luxury Gifts for Xmas
I know you’ve been dying to know the top luxury gift ideas for 2020 because you’re going to treat someone special to an unusually valuable Xmas present.
Can one gift make a lasting impression? Oh yes, when it’s something perfect, useful and prestigious, you’ll be remembered long after the gift has disappeared into memory.
But before you rush off to Harrods, Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffany, Prada, Valentino, Armani, or Neiman Marcus, with your one perfect gift idea, take a look at a nice selection of expensive, highly sought products first. The more you see, the more likely you’ll find the gift your loved one actually wants.
And these are some fantastic Xmas gift ideas for those lucky few with some discretionary income. There’s 5 ultimate gifts for the girls and 5 for the guys, from gold diamond necklaces to electric cars and to exotic vacations, you’re sure to find one at your price point. Fair enough?
So let’s take a look what might be the top Xmas gift ideas for 2016!
1. Eco Friendly Costa Rica Vacation at the Arenas Del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort – $16,000
2. Tesla Model 3 Electric Car – Price: $33,000
3. Tonino Lamborghini 88 Tauri Smartphone – Price: $5,250
4. Freefly Alta 6 Drone Helicopter – Price: $16,000
5. 88″ SUHD 4K Curved Smart TV – Price: $35,000
6. Illa Midnight Diamond Necklace – Price: $165,000
7. Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1 2016 Mountain Bike – Price: $8000
8. Searay Sundancer-350-Coupe Sport Boat – Price: $395,000
9. Canadian Rockies Ultimate Spa Vacation at Banff Springs Hotel – Price $11,000
10. Australia Gold Coast Beach Front Vacation – Price $21,000
There’s my top ten luxury gift ideas for 2016. I don’t think you’ll get too many arguments from her that two week vacations in a paradise is too over the top. But, she might like that Tesla Model 3 electric car yet she’ll have to stand in line with tens of thousands of others to get one.