Real Estate Seller Leads
What makes some Realtors attack the housing market with such confidence, even in a recession? Do they possess skills, connections, and funds that push them front and center to buyers and sellers?
Or is it just a firm, calm, persistence that helps them build a huge lead funnel? If you look at all the brokerage brands, sales coaches, and top Realtors, they all have one thing in common — they do it, and they go for it.
Yet, they do their brand building and lead development sincerely. The fake, easy route without the foundation doesn’t perform long term. A huge foundation is what I can help you build, and you can augment with additional lead generation sources.
Building an Online Lead Generation System
We’ll get to some real estate buyer and seller lead sources below, but first I want to introduce myself. I’ve been working with Realtors, brokerages, agencies, and major brands for over 20 years. The work I enjoy most is working with Realtors.
Whether in Boca Raton Florida, San Diego California, Toronto Canada, or Calgary Alberta, Realtors need visibility.
Big visibility and capturing real estate leads is just two parts of complex sales success equation, however they are building blocks. What a Realtor needs is a high volume of web traffic, a growing social media network, PPC advertising campaigns and a compelling value proposition for sellers and buyers.
As part of your customer’s journey, you must deliver a wonderful home search experience. There are Realtor website packages that can do this wonderfully. But more of that experience comes from the warmth, transparency, and authoritativeness you display on your website.
90% of Home Sales Transactions Start Online
90% of home buyers go online to search and get a feel for the value they expect in a home and a real estate agents.
The online experience shapes their perception and choices, so you don’t want your competition defining the market’s values. Home sellers are online too checking out comps and searching using keyword phrases such as home prices + city name, home selling tips, best return on home renovations to homes for sale + cityname, to how to create a bidding war and best real estate agents + cityname.
Home buyers and sellers are doing hundreds of millions of searches using Google, Zillow, Realtor.com, Yahoo, and thousands of other websites. You need to be in front of them.
With spring markets so inviting in Los Angeles, San Diego, Toronto, Boston, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle , Phoenix, Charlotte, and Miami, you’ll want to maximize your with a great real estate website.
Lead Generation Companies
Companies which specialize in attracting real estate leads are known as lead aggregators or lead generation companies. They advertise agents on websites where home hunters do home searches.
They rarely compete for the best leads because they’re expensive. Rather they try to reach them through remarketing campaigns while these home hunters are on Facebook, Google or other real estate websites. Some of them advertise via spammy websites and unfortunately attract some undesirable leads.
Tens of thousands of Realtors use these lead generation services, from Bold Leads to Facebook to Realtor.com, but without a genuine web presence and undeveloped brand, an agent like yourself may not be able to convert.
These lead generators aren’t proficient at nurturing warm or cold leads. The “customer experience” is severely lacking and sometimes desperate. It can be disheartening, and make agents feel the online medium isn’t worth it.
Yet it is, if you put in a sufficient effort to become a market leader. Always be your market leader.
Real Estate Lead Generation Websites
1. Bold Leads – Bold leads advertises on unspecified networks to capture leads and direct them to you. If the lead doesn’t give away info, boldleads will continue to nurture the lead for you. You are given your own landing page on the boldleads site.
2. Agent Locator – tells you straight they’ll conduct your ppc advertising and generate 480 leads for $6000. I like how they’re open about it. It may be worth gambling $6000 to try it out.
3. Market Leader – Aggregates leads from their own site called homevalues.com, Trulia.com, and via ppc advertising. Market Leader guarantees they won’t sell the lead to another agent. You get to manage it all from your “Pro” account.
4. Point2Homes Leads – offers low priced straight forward advertising options on its website where prospects arrive to search for a home. They also provide you with a webpage on their site.
5. Real Estate Pipeline Leads – Real Estate Pipeline Leads says it has a network of real estate sites where it draws leads, and it gives realtors full ownership of their territory, although the size of that territory isn’t explained. Drip email campaigns are a big part of their service. Their basic package is $1164 for 12 leads.
6. Agent Pronto Leads – Agent Pronto is different. There’s no upfront charge for leads! You will only be matched to referrals who have specifically requested to speak with an agent. They match each referral with a single agent that they believe is the best fit for their needs. Once you accept the referral, they provide your with the prospect’s full information and the details from their conversation with them. Sounds good. Their site looks a little lacklustre, but give them a good look.
7. South Florida Real Estate Leads – This firms specializes in south Florida leads. They say they have a variety of sources of leads. It appears to be owned by Lex Levinrad who is a real estate coach and owner of the Distressed Real Estate Institute™
Combine that with communications that encourage homeowners to actually sell the property and that could be very powerful, particularly right now in places such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto and Vancouver where prices are very high. They list by territory, but sadly your territory or Zip Code may be taken.
9. Trulia – Offers a service for seller leads with Market Leader, a company that was in severe trouble before the purchase. Trulia is no Zillow, but it does have some traffic.
10. Prime Seller Leads – Prime Seller leads creates a bunch of pages on their site for you. The CMS offers the ability to send epostcards and eflyers and their system integrates with many broker CMS.
11. eRealting – eRealting doesn’t sell leads, they give you a website to send all your traffic to! It’s kind of a CMS for rent. They stated that it costs about $300 to create a client in their solution.
12. Lead Galaxy – Lead Gives you a home for your leads and uses the usual combo of Adwords, Facebook ads and telephone prospecting to create leads.
13. Experian – Experian is a research and statistics business who have mailing lists of potential buyers and sellers. You can build your list online.
14. Exact Data – Exact Data gets its lead list from telemarketing, opt in emails, and lists of prospective buyers and sellers. They claim superior data hygiene, however most list companies promise that.
15. Commissions Inc. Lead Platform – Commissionsinc claims they are the #1 Real Estate Tech Solution. They offer a platform and an app to manage your leads. They will run your Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns for you. Sounds like a lot of noise. The value proposition is a little flaky.
16. Firepoint Realty Leads – Firepoint says they deliver scalable lead generation with intelligent routing, to automated lead follow-up and task scheduling, to ROI and conversion reporting for all of your lead sources. The price is $350/month and you set you PPC budget which they manage. Is this better than a self-directed digital marketing program?
17. Home Value Leads – Home Value Leads offers a CMS system for $59/month.
18. Refindly Seller Leads – REfindly helps you generate, engage, and convert leads using one convenient system. They claim that historically, their agents receive between 5 and 8 leads per $100 spent in advertising. You can spend as much as you like on ppc advertising and they give you a lead management system to use.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to leads and sales, dollars and time. I must say, I like Agent Pronto, and Offrs best.
Even the best lead generation sources and sites can be a negative if you neglect to build your own Internet presence and realtor brand image. People want to do business with those they know and trust.
Realtors, should getting known and trusted be your Job #1 in 2021?
Related posts: Real Estate Market | Real Estate Leads | Best Cities to Buy Real Estate | Los Angeles Housing Predictions | California Real Estate | House Prices | Buy a House | Toronto Housing Market Forecast | San Diego Housing Forecast | Real Estate Agents | Future of Real Estate | Toronto Real Estate SEO | Vancouver Real Estate SEO | Vancouver Condos | Toronto Condos | Vancouver Forecast | Real Estate Leads | Toronto MLS | Real Estate SEO Specialist | Real Estate Lead Generation Best | Zillow Leads