Real Estate Marketing Packages
Houses and property will be bought and sold in 2022 regardless of which way the economy might go. Do you resent that you’re not getting your share of opportunities?
You can write your 2022 success story by doubling down on digital marketing. Home buyers and sellers are online and sales leaders are generally much more visible online. Visibility is the first step to building leads and capturing clients. Without visibility, it’s not likely to happen.
These marketing service packages offer a complete and thorough strategy to build awareness, generate leads now, and build continuously over time.
Why Act Now?
- high volume listing months are coming soon in spring and summer
- sellers need time and information to plan their sale
- sellers need encouragement to sell with you, which takes marketing
- it takes time to build online awareness of you and make an impact
- it takes time to establish your value proposition, expertise, relevance, and desire to contact you
- sellers want you to prove you can get the best price
- real estate marketing is a challenge and you need to plan right away
- components need to be built and optimized each and every month
- marketing and lead generation success don’t happen instantly even if you advertise (you’re a stranger and therefore a commodity to sellers)
Marketing is more than a flashy, functional website with a CRM backend and MLS listings. But that’s a nice start and we can build that if you need it.
You’ll find the key ingredients are brand image, relevance, and big visibility. These can all be developed and showcase you as a relevant, talented, and valuable sales professional. These real estate marketing packages have everything you’re going to need to make a big impact and reach your target clientele. It’s the right time to start and be ready for the big 2022 home selling season.
An amazing real estate website — a Website can be a beautiful and quite the hub for all your leads, especially automated lead generation. Bringing focus to your client prospect’s experience is important. A website creates that focus.
And real estate marketing is really about building relationships with clients, not technical web responses or lead gen gimmicks.
A solid real estate marketing strategy includes a wide funnel for gathering leads while delivering a great digital customer experience and to showcase how relevant you are to your target buyers and seller.
Deliverables for an Integrated Real Estate Marketing Strategy
- thorough study of your buyer/seller profile and their motivations and preferences (full digital marketing audit if desired)
- building a strong Realtor brand image as the focus of all content including video, blog posts, social media posts, ppc ads, marketing pages etc.
- research and creation of unique content that reaches, impacts, informs, entertains and ranks high on Google
- creation of content that creates a more full demonstration of your Realtor skills and value
- engaging blog posts and social posts that help bring prospects closer to your way of thinking
- social media account development and engagement
- creation of content that builds high exposure on Google and Bing (SEO)
- creation of content that is impactful, credible, and moves prospects through the conversion funnel
- targeted local ppc ad campaigns that focus only on high converting keyword phrases
- well targeted Facebook ads that help nurture leads and build familiarity
- remarketing ads that helps create persistent awareness of you and your value offer
- an attractive website with CRM to help you build relations with your prospects
- assistance with special projects such as videos, contests, and other promotional tactics
You can see more of the details on the real estate marketing package page.
Better, free, sustainable, powerful and something you will control
One Time Impressions Don’t Cut It
Big ad campaigns can pay off if other marketing assets are in play. But again, the medium of engagement is a real estate website. When designed well, your website can bring the prospect’s experience with you to a sharp focus. The sharpness of that brand experience really ramps up contacts and sales.
Ads often lead to a listing they’re not really interested in, since their wants are so specific. The experience then is a disappointing one without the home they want to buy. Just another contact form to fill out to an agent they don’t know.
Relevance: It’s about Being The Only Agent for Them
Essential Marketing Services
Most real estate lead generation companies won’t be thorough because they’re doing high volume business. You’re not central to them, as they have hundreds if not thousands of customers. They may run their operation from some exotic location but what are getting other than PPC ad services?
Building Trust and Relevance in Your Content
Trust and Like are important in this sphere and your content is what creates it. Trust comes from relevance, credibility, and shared goals and that comes from a knowledge of your local market and the ability to get your Realtor value proposition across. If they feel a strong compatibility with you via excellent content, they assume you are trustworthy (are just like them).
If prospects are concerned about your face or looks, it means you’ve failed to achieve trust and relevance. By considering your face, they’re trying to give a second chance! It’s best not to rely on looks, especially if you plan to age.
In a nutshell, online marketing via a website isn’t dead. It’s actually the core of a modern, digital customer experience needed to nurture a lead and ensure loyalty. As mentioned, it’s about building a certain, strong preference for you and your brand.
And leads rarely turn to sales right away. 90% of Realtors fail because they’re not taking the effort to establish a trusting relationship. A lot of that comes from serious content on your website providing insight and confidence, as well as putting forth messaging that activates them. They won’t act until we move them.
By taking the effort to create a compelling experience for them online, you’re demonstrating the kind of real estate agent they can trust and want to work with.
Review the marketing packages and make a commitment to marketing. This isn’t something you foist upon a slick agency, but rather a skilled marketer who will commit solely to your success. You must have a deep commitment from your marketer. It’s going to be a lasting relationship build on a powerful foundation.