Build Your Real Estate Sales Success Story
Realtors wonder about the value of real estate marketing online. Many put it off, thinking that they’ll turn it on when sellers begin listing their homes.
Now in the 2nd half of 2021, sellers are beginning to list their homes. If you wait to reach them after they’ve already made selections of potential Realtors and contacted one of them, you could be left out. If you peruse these marketing service packages, you’ll notice they’re thorough, focused and designed to create the visibility you must have.
If you’re not sure of marketing’s value at the bottom of the ranks, you should be more confident of a good return when you aim for the top. Top sales leaders take digital marketing seriously and they work hard to build strong familiarity with buyers and sellers.
Why Act Now?
- high volume listing months are ahead in the last half and in 2022
- sellers need time and information to plan their sale
- sellers need encouragement to sell with you, which takes marketing
- it takes time to generate awareness of you and make an impact
- it takes time to establish your value proposition, expertise and desire to contact you
- sellers want you to prove you can get the best price
- real estate marketing is a challenge and you need to plan right away
- components need to built and optimized each and every month
- marketing and lead generation success don’t happen instantly even if you advertise (you’re a stranger and therefore a commodity to sellers)
Marketing isn’t something you can turn on suddenly. It’s an investment in your sales career and requires a longer term view of you as a top Realtor in your city. Opening a Google Ads account or Adwerx account isn’t marketing. It builds no equity and the cost escalates when other Realtors desperately clamor for visibility on Google, Bing, Facebook, Zillow and Realtor.com
An amazing real estate website — a Website can be a beautiful and quite the hub for all your leads, especially automated lead generation. Bringing focus to your client prospect’s experience is important. A website creates that focus.
And real estate marketing is really about building relationships with clients, not technical web responses or lead gen gimmicks.
A solid real estate marketing strategy includes a wide funnel for gathering leads while delivering a great digital customer experience — the real reason for a Realtor website filled with the highest quality content. For prospects, your content is you, your brand and your value proposition.
Deliverables for an Integrated Real Estate Marketing Strategy
- thorough study of your buyer/seller profile and their motivations and preferences
- building a strong Realtor brand image as the focus of all content including video, blog posts, social media posts, ppc ads, marketing pages etc.
- research and creation of unique content that informs, entertains and ranks high
- creation of content that creates a more full demonstration of your Realtor skills and value
- engaging blog posts and social posts that help bring prospects closer to your way of thinking
- creation of content that builds high exposure on Google and Bing (SEO)
- creation of content that is impactful, credible, and moves prospects through the conversion funnel
- targeted local ppc ad campaigns that focus only on high converting keyword phrases
- well targeted Facebook ads that help nurture leads and build familiarity
- remarketing ads that helps create persistent awareness of you and your value offer
- an attractive website with CRM to help you build relations with your prospects
- assistance with special projects such as videos, contests, and other promotional tactics
You can see more of the details on the real estate marketing package page.
Better, free, sustainable, powerful and something you will control
A lead gen tool or cheap lead service cannot be your client building strategy. Quality prospects need to see you as a person, and it’s you who will find them their dream home during what seems a hopeless time, and who will master the sale of their house or condo for perfect results.
Success does mean climbing beyond the rest, who by the way, won’t do sustainable marketing.
One Time Impressions Don’t Cut It
Big ad campaigns can pay off if other marketing assets are in play. But again, the medium of engagement is a real estate website. When designed well, your website can bring the prospect’s experience with you to a sharp focus. The sharpness of that brand experience really ramps up contacts and sales.
Ads often lead to a listing they’re not really interested in, since their wants are so specific. The experience then is a disappointing one without the home they want to buy. Just another contact form to fill out to an agent they don’t know.
It is about Being The Only Agent for Them
Essential Marketing Services
Most real estate lead generation companies won’t be thorough because they’re doing high volume business. You’re not central to them, as they have hundreds if not thousands of customers. They may run their operation from some exotic location but what are getting other than PPC ad services?
Building Trust and Relevance in Your Content
Trust and Like are important in this sphere and your content is what creates it. Trust comes from relevance, credibility, and shared goals and that comes from a knowledge of your local market and the ability to get your Realtor value proposition across. If they feel a strong compatibility with you via excellent content, they assume you are trustworthy (are just like them).
If prospects are concerned about your face or looks, it means you’ve failed to achieve trust and relevance. By considering your face, they’re trying to give a second chance! It’s best not to rely on looks, especially if you plan to age.
In a nutshell, online marketing via a website isn’t dead. It’s actually the core of a modern, digital customer experience needed to nurture a lead and ensure loyalty. As mentioned, it’s about building a certain, strong preference for you and your brand.
And leads rarely turn to sales right away. 90% of Realtors fail because they’re not taking the effort to establish a trusting relationship. A lot of that comes from serious content on your website providing insight and confidence, as well as putting forth messaging that activates them. They won’t act until we move them.
By taking the effort to create a compelling experience for them online, you’re demonstrating the kind of real estate agent they can trust and want to work with.
Review the marketing packages and make a commitment to marketing. This isn’t something you foist upon a slick agency, but rather a skilled marketer who will commit solely to your success. You must have a deep commitment from your marketer. It’s going to be a lasting relationship build on a powerful foundation.
Related posts: Real Estate Websites | Real Estate Leads | Real Estate Marketing Packages | Real Estate SEO Bay Area | Real Estate Market | Real Estate SEO San Diego | Denver Real Estate | Dallas Real Estate | Houston Real Estate | San Antonio Real Estate | Utah Real Estate | Los Angeles Housing Predictions | California Real Estate | Toronto Housing Market Forecast | San Diego Housing Forecast | Real Estate Agents | Real Estate SEO Specialist