19 Years of Search Engine Optimization
Organic search engine results can deliver a good deal of brand awareness, leads, and customer loyalty. This fact gets lost in all the hype and marketeer buzzwords you’ve had thrown at you. Best way to get free of all the confusion is to hire an original SEO specialist. That’s me. I’ve written an in-depth book on advanced search engine optimization and I’m a pretty good copywriter. My second blockbuster SEO book is coming soon.
Google is Squeezing Your Budget
Yes, Google is squeezing everyone to pay for Adwords. And big brands have a big money advantage that is intimating. You can still win here by creating unique value for Google’s users and having me on your side. I create that kind of EPIC content that Google loves and social media users share. I’ve been doing that for 19 years.
SEO is fun because it’s competitive, prestigious, morale boosting, and if you rank well, very profitable. Although Google may measure up to 200 factors in its algorithm, the overall thrust of the quality they’re looking for is simple.
It’s all about trust on the Internet. Google’s indexing system has an ingenious method of determining sites that are trustworthy. Google did want to put out a patent on the word Trustrank, however what they did instead is to try to obscure and tone down its importance using their public relations team.
If Google trusts your site, you have a great chance of ranking well
10 SEO Priorities
- have a powerful SEO strategy from a 19 year SEO Specialist
- create lots of content pages with unique, high quality content
- an excellent social media strategy to ensure people will mention , share and link to your interesting helpful content
- create EPIC sharable content such as videos, infographics, pdfs, whitepapers, case studies, stories, news items
- use social media to distribute material to internet users
- use keywords, related words, synonyms and stemmed variations in your copywriting (semantic SEO)
- link your pages internally in an expert fashion (do not rely on navigation menu links)
- avoid links from spammy, poor quality, or criminal websites
- get popular sites related to your site’s topic/industry to link to yours
- use keywords and related words moderately in your url, titles, headings, and your copywriting
These 10 factors if you achieve them all will help you score high rankings. There are plenty of other small factors that will help however you shouldn’t do them all. Google wants web sites that appear natural, so your rigid, corporate copy and navigation structure could ruin your rankings.
When you’ve been doing SEO for a long time, you learn the subtleties of what works and what doesn’t. SEO isn’t actually free. Since it’s so competitive and yet valuable, I’d encourage to give it the respect and budget it deserves. If you do, it should pay off very well.
If you’d like to launch your business to a new level of success, please contact me at 416 998 6246.
A digital marketing company in San Diego, San Francisco, or Los Angeles may be costly. As your dedicated content strategist or digital marketing strategist, I will help you define the best SEO, content marketing and social media strategies for cost efficient marketing. As an SEO manager or social media manager I can help you grow customer engagement and loyalty.