22 Dec Real Estate Technology Apps Water Solar Power & Rental Property
The Top 12 Best Investments for 2017
What and where are the best ways to invest in 2017 and beyond? Here’s 12 of brilliant investment opportunities to research. Please bookmark this page, because I’ll be adding a number of new ones soon! Real Estate, Technology Apps, Water Filtration, Solar Power Generation & Rental Property investment have extremely bright futures. If 30% to 40% return on investment appeals to you, check out these high ROI top investments for 2017 in more depth now.
What are the best cities and technologies with the best opportunities? There are plenty of places to park your money or get it working hard for you, but stocks aren’t one of them. Like a roller coaster cresting the 300 foot summit at 6 Flags amusement park, the ride down will scare the hell out of you. You need to look elsewhere, and fortunately there are some great opportunities in Real Estate, Technology Apps, Water Filtration, Solar Power Generation & Rental Property.
I particularly like the whole multiple stream, passive income thing and apparently so do a lot of other people. The right opportunities are tied into incoming technologies like mobile tech and clean tech. There’s some very lucrative ones described below.
There’s a lot of talk about getting your money to work for you, but like everything today, it’s competitive. Diversifying how you invest might be the most intelligent choice. How about a little in each these top ten best investments for 2017? Maximize revenue while minimizing risk.
Rental Income Investment
What’s the top keyword phrase for 2017? Rental Income. Out of everything you might invest in, it is tough to beat the returns of buying rental income property — outright buying rental income property, not via real estate investment companies and Reits. Right in your city and in others, rental income property offers tax savings, market appreciation, capital gains which you can protect, renter payments, and you can even live in your investment. And you control its performance and destiny! As the Bigger Pockets talks about below, you can also use other people’s money to invest and get rich.
HGTV and other flip house and home improvement shows are popular because they’re riding a wave of investment strategy. Smart people are seeing the value of rental property and flipping. When you see the 30% to 40% ROI they’re receiving, and the amazing lifestyles that result, this is very hard to ignore.
That’s not to say there won’t be hard work and big decisions to make in property investing. But the downside is weak. If all else fails, you can live in your investment.
US and Chinese readers should keep a close eye on Canada because property is cheap in cities like Vancouver and Toronto are seeing the same overheated multiunit appartment rental market as San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Miami. Sure a lot of people are investing in Mexico, especially retirees, and there may be passive rental income potential there too. But Mexico is risky — especially since Trump may kill their golden goose.
Here’s Bigger Pockets Look at How to Buy a Rental property
Don’t Get Distracted – Keep Your Eyes on the Big Trends
Before you go out and buy those real estate investment books and real estate investment 101 courses, and getting blown away by all the real estate investing Youtube videos, keep your eye on the bigger picture. Take a look at the US housing market, the economy, what President Trump is about to do, and contrast that with the all the retirement income, passive income, and business startup options you have. It’s risky, but you could look at becoming an angel investor. On that last note, growth in angel investor groups is rocketing. The reason: startups can’t get funding so they have to give up serious equity for a small cash infusion.
As part of your diversified investment portfolio, stay away from blue chip stocks, which have nowhere to go but down. If global free trade deals go sour, those big multinational companies will get crushed. They’ll lose their ability to blackmail countries and play governments off against each other. Their big tax breaks will disappear. It looks like President Trump will ensure all of that happens — “drain the swamp” has far reaching interpretations.
Look for companies or opportunities that reek of innovation. The US will do well, and the climate of innovation in the US is bright now, meaning all those startups have a shot at survival and making money. All those millennials need cheap rental housing (they can’t afford to buy) and cheap office space too. The best investment opportunity is in rental property real estate. See which cities are best.
Yet there are other good investing opportunities in the US and Canada. Here’s some good one’s below,
Here’s my top ten list of the best investments for 2017.
- Rental Income Property – like I said, there’s nothing that can beat buying rental income property. You’re buying real property in cities and neighbourhoods with the best rental potential. You have to be clued into which cities have the top outlooks. You need to be geared to look ahead and scan forecasts and predictions. Pay attention to what Trump is doing and trending macro-economic factors including the failure of depressing regulatory limitations.
- Electric Cars – The growth rate of electric car buying is showing faster than expected even though companies like Tesla lack funding and are experiencing growth pains. Once electric cars come into fashion, there will be a rejection of old gas-powered technology. Remember when they said the horse and buggy would never go away? Take a look at the new Mission e Porsche and learn about the incredible driving mileage they get, and you’ll realize how naive we all are about new technology. Elon Musk is right, this is big stuff.
- Autonomous Self-Driving Cars – Anything new is a potential investment opportunity and self-driving automobiles are the new trend. While experts say these cars are still “teen drivers” and it’s still a way off, they are a big revenue opportunity. Magna International,of Aurora Canada the auto parts producer is designing and manufacturing parts and accessories for these cars and the revenue outlook is phenomenal. It’s a whole new parts universe with these cars and any company that produces them is worth looking into.
- Home Solar Power Systems – Electricity rates will jump, partly because of all those electric cars driving around. I doubt they’re playing Pokeymon Go, but just enjoying the fact they can drive to Yosemite for a few hours and back for a few dollars. Governments will tax electricity but they’ll have a tough time taxing the power homeowners generate at home, but they will tax the power you send back into the grid. There are so many companies offering to set up solar systems on people’s houses for a cut of the revenue. Anyone who wants to plaster their roof with solar shingles or yards with solar panels can have them. That’s why Elon Musk has moved into the solar panel production realm with Solar City. And don’t forget the 30% solar investment tax credit which will be around for 5 more years, which is good for business. Those panels, including solar shingles, are becoming very efficient power sources and the price is plummeting. These are all critical mass factors that will have big effects on how we live and which businesses will thrive in the years ahead. Many businesses right now are afraid of going bankrupt because of high electricity costs. They need to reduce their exposure to government (tax) and out of control utility costs. All signals for the very best investment opportunities.
Solar Batteries – Elon Musk owner of Tesla Motors is into super efficient lithium ion batteries, some big enough to power your whole house for a while. You’ll need the solar panels to collect electrical power which you’ll store in his batteries. Solar collection is going from cottage industry to mainstream very quickly. All the impediments are disappearing.
- DC to AC Converters – with rapid adoption of solar power collection and wind turbines, power generated is direct current, so DC to AC convertors will be needed in big supply. Check out the companies that make them.
- Fast Charge SuperCapacitors – These new batteries aren’t even batteries as we know them. They’re super capacitors that charge lightning fast and still release the power as we need. They’re the future. That means the whole matter of how long it takes to charge laptops, electric cars, house batteries, smartphones, etc is largely about to disappear. Everyone will prefer the fast charging supercapacitors which have incredible storage properties. Check it out.
- Water Filtration – The US has a clean water crisis and that spells opportunity. With state and local governments strapped for cash, we’ll see more Flint Michigan type failures in municipal water treatment and other disasters from expected increases in flooding in some states. Not only that, taxes and prices of water delivery and wastewater treatment will skyrocket as governments grasp desperately for revenue to fund their debt. Systems that filter or treat water optimally at home should revolutionize how homeowners use their water. Companies such as Pentair are enjoying huge profits because they take homeowners off the grid. Check them out.
- Salt Water Desalination – Cheap, portable, stills that make fresh water out of saline ocean water is a huge opportunity. Most of the population of the world doesn’t have enough water, including North American and Europe. New products are helping people at the home owner level to convert seawater to fresh water.On the macro level, see how Saudi Arabia is using solar power to desalinate water using a mega sized water volumes (60,000 square meters of seawater daily). This is what needs to happen in the US.
- Anti-Aging Supplements – a huge population in North America and Europe are heading into their senior years and they’re looking to stay healthy, active and looking good. But as they age, their attention will move away from aging skin to supplements that will keep them alive longer. As these aging babyboomers become more educated about supplements and nutrition, they’ll want the supplements that pack the most life-extending power. Take a look at this one who battle all the supplement fraudsters.
- Medical Tourism – It’s almost a certainty that hospitals will be over run with patients and health care costs in the US will skyrocket. And whatever is ailing everyone will be cheaper to treat in Mexico, Costa Rica, Belize, Thailand, and Brazil. These countries are seeing the highest influx of medical service tourists. There will be hundreds of thousands more in the coming 10 years as people seek aesthetic and medical treatments at lower prices. The combination of tourism and surgical and rehabilitation makes it a compelling investment opportunity.
- Home Health Care Services – the growth of 65+ population is heralding in a new era of home based health care and nursing services opportunity. Home health care services respond to the rise in hospital medical services, medical tourism, and seniors with acute or long term health issues including mobility and debilitating conditions. This sector has the highest job growth rate and there is all sorts of room for innovation in everything from patient communications, to diet administration, diagnosis and disease treatment. Hospital and doctor services are too costly and another soluton is needed. The fact is, people are getting older and they need help. Check out Nurses Next Door and their francishing offer.
I might add solar farms and health apps as big investor opportunities too.
Are You Still Looking for Passive Income Opportunities?
Now that you’ve come this far, I want to tell you about publishing and digital marketing opportunities too. That’s right, you’ve seen my blogs covering all of these topics (and more coming) and consumers need an introduction to them all. There are a lot of people and companies including Forbes, Inc., Marketwatch, Huntington Post, Mashable, Moz, Hubspot, TechCrunch, Smarpassiveincome, Richardbranson, and many others who generate tremendous income from blogging and social media posting. They’re all into blogging big time, including guest posting.
Not only do they make incredible income from their blog advertisements, but from sponsorships, referals, and direct sales of products and services. A blog such as mine right here, has reach into any topic and any industry on the planet and can reach huge audiences.
You’ve heard of Google Adsense and that advertisers on Google Adwords are paying upwards of $80 per click on their system. Well, Adsense doesn’t even scratch the surface. From real estate to insurance to new technology to health apps, your opportunity is limited only by your imagination. In fact, your income acceleration is directly related to your lowering of your self-limitations and imagination.
There’s reason to be excited about this opportunity. If you’re not interested in this opportunity, then keep revisiting my blog to see how it goes for me. That’s free, but has zero chance of you getting rich.
If you’d like to set up your own publishing empire, including a successful blog, and you have a good amount of investment dollars to launch it, contact me.
Bookmark this page, and share it with your friends and family right now. Theyll really enjoy the idea that they could actually make money in this day and age. It might shed their belief that America is dead and the era of opportunity has ended. In fact, if we are entering an era of political populism (Brexit and Trump victories), the opportunities for us individuals are vast.
Throw away those stocking investing and real estate investment books and courses you were into. You now know where there are better opportunities to invest in 2017. And 2018 will be even brighter.
This year, get obsessed with income property, rental income, tax credits, passive income, multiple streams of income, best startups, new tech, cross industry business opportunities, and new clean, reneweable technologies. The future is here. Let’s get at it!
Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin. It’s good to share!!
Latest Posts: Real Estate Investment | Apartment Rental Forecast San Francisco | Best Real Estate Videos | Toronto Housing Predictions 2017 | Los Angeles Real Estate Forecast | New York Real Estate Predictions | Digital Marketing for Realtors |Importance of a Real Estate Agent | Housing Market Forecast | Future of Real Estate Marketing | Vancouver Condos | Toronto Condos | Lead Generation | Aurora Newmarket Real Estate Forecast | Lead Pospecting Tips | Blogging Tips | Real Estate Social Media |MLS | How to Hire A Real Estate Agent | Real Estate Lead Generation | Aurora Homes| Auto Insurance | US Weather Forecast | Digital Marketing Services | Mortgage Calculator | | Mississauga Real Estate Forecast | Housing Market Forecast | Real Estate by ZIP Code
Bookmark this page and return for further housing market forecasts, predictions, expert opinions and market data for most major US cities including Los Angeles, Phoenix, New York, Denver, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, New York, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, St Louis, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Toronto, Vancouver, Mississauga, Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Malibu, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Fresno, Santa Clara, Sacramento, Mountainview, Palo Alto, Portland, Washington, Atlanta, Irvine, Nashville, Sunnyvale, Salt Lake City, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Costa Mesa, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Raleigh, Albuquerque, Glendale, Oceanside, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Carlsbad, Santa Clarita, Henderson, Mesa, Temecula, Kirkland, Redmond, Kansas City, St Louis, Stockton, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Indianapolis, Columbus, Colorado Springs, Fort Worth, Chula Vista, Escondido, Santa Monica, Miami Beach, and Honolulu.